Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Knowing that KNOT's Carley Roney led a website promotion of "The Wedding Planner" with prize drawings, has anyone seen the actual movie yet? Just did so, thinking Jennifer Lopez was (is, and always will be) really, really cute though the story itself was kinda flat. The wedding scenes she was planning were better. I wonder if Carley herself actually had any input or advice for Jennifer or the filmmakers, though I doubt it - I'd imagine Carley's run across some REAL horror stories thru the years that if used would've made this movie a serious Oscar contender! Or at least, it would've gotten the usual vulture film critics off their backs (though REAL people in the theatres seemed to have fun when my friends and I were there). Of course, we are most hopeful that the promotion site will drive even more traffic to KNOT, so to heck with the film critics.

gp

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.