Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

This article, written by an American that is much less an infidel than most is hilarious!

http://silverstockreport.com/2008/compound_interest.html

A quote of it:

"But the article itself was more shocking.  It said only 80% of people could calculate that 10% of 1000 was 100.  Wow.  There are some real dummies out there if 1 in 5 can't figure that out.  How do waitresses survive if 1/5th of their customers can't figure out how to tip 15-20%?  Maybe the dummies can't afford to go out to eat?  Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked.

Here's the real shocker from the article:  Only 18% of people could calculate how much money you would have, if you started with $200, and saw it gain 10% twice in a row! (Answer below)

Again, only 18% of these people could correctly calculate that simple compound interest problem.  Can you?

No wonder so few people ever save for retirement!  They are too stupid to calculate the positive benefits of saving money, and investing wisely. "

This is hilarious!!! You stupid infidels!!! No wonder you are long in TOL, C and CROX!!! You cannot do basic math!!!

Of course, later in the article he is bragging about being correct in silver, as an infidel would do. Not that anyone else in the world has not predicted silver to go up!!! But still not so bad as you other infidels!!!

Print the post Back To Top

Good article.

As for your point about him being a typical infidel for bragging about being correct about silver... don't you brag about your picks regularily?

Maybe you are closet infidel?

You brag all the time you idiotic hypocrite.
I'm a very happy infidel!  Are you happy?

I am infidel and proud of it.

Nice article. I tried this on two people so far and they got it right. I guess my social circle are smarter than average. Doesn't say much if this is true.
Glad you found a infidel that you liked.
Good article.

Could be the author of that article is you?  Your non-arab secret identity finally unleashed upont he public? 

Allah is a woman.

I'm afraid you are wrong, I think this guy is King Infidel.  This is from his bio page

(http://SilverStockReport.com/hommelbio.htm) 

I believe my bible study background gives me a unique perspective to help people in these critical times. In college, I know that they teach students the latest theories and explanations of the mind, space, and evolution. But science has abandoned God in the fields of astronomy, geology, & psychology. Better theories and explanations for observable phenomenon in the world and space can be found from Christian based scientists. And the best explanations for the condition of man come from the Bible, not the field of Psychology. 

He also runs this webpage: http://Bibleprophesy.org/ which I haven't looked at, but I'm willing to bet that it's pretty kooky too.  Looks like you're going to have to find a new infidel to cheerlead for.

I knew someone would sermonize.

GeordieMc for sure this is news to me! That for a man I quoted twice on CAPS that I did not bother to look at who he is or what he does!!!! THIS IS SARCASM STUPID!!!!!!

A religious infidel is much better than a sexually immoral athiest infidel!!!!! Jesus is a good prophet, just not rockstar Metallica version of Jesus in portrayed Western society!!!! He is an Arab!!!!!