No. of Recommendations: 0
I have 2 questions: Grandma left dad and siblings some properties, dad and 1 sister have died, now his sister wants to sell properties in AZ and split proceeds among my mom, and the rightful heirs. In one of the wills of a still living person, a child is disinherited, does that child need to sign a waiver of consent to let the sale proceed? Child resides in Ca. property is in AZ.
Other properties are in Texas, different rules I presume?

How do you set up a will to not have to pay taxes in Ca? in Ore? in AZ?
Where can I find info on these types of matters?
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.