Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
P.S. - the only fly in the ointment would be if your combined income increased to the point where you could no longer make Roth contributions.

Exactly! Then what!!

Start a Coverdell ESA - it's like an IRA, but if your income exceeds the limits, you can give the money to the child to deposit. At least, that's my understanding.
Print the post  


Paying For School Guide
Trying to Tackle Tuition? The Motley Fool's Guide to Paying for School will help you fight those rising education costs.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.