Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 13
“Putin lavishes post-summit praise on Biden, says media have U.S. leader wrong”

Speaking to university graduates on Thursday, Putin had only warm words for Biden in contrast to Russian state media which has sometimes portrayed him as struggling to do his job both physically and mentally. “I want to say that the image of President Biden that our press and even the American press paints has nothing in common with reality. He was on a long trip, had flown across the Ocean, and had to contend with jet lag and the time difference. When I also fly, it takes its toll. But he looked cheerful, we spoke face-to-face for two or maybe more hours.” Biden is a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don’t miss anything. He doesn’t miss anything, I can assure you.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russias-putin-says-biden-understo...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.