Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
“Beyond belief. Notice all the Trump signs. In 58 years Dealey Plaza has gone from the insanely tragic to just the insane.”

--Larry Sabato regarding the 100+ QAnonites convinced that JFK or his son is coming back & gathered in Dallas on the anniversary of the president’s assassination
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Neither did free community college.

Or meaningful Climate Change plans.

Or debt reduction.

And President Biden has said he'd even sign without paid medical leave.

But these are minor things.

Qanon is where its at
Sorry, the personal attacks aren't my thing.

But - responding, with current events, accompanied by belly aching laughter *is*.

:)

Here's to JFK not showing up! And Qanon! (I've never posted about either...I'm just promoting posts that do....more more more!)

In the meantime, here's to Biden and more fossil fuels.

As usual -*results* and laughs.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Oh, the stupidity. You have to think that maybe our educational system has failed us.
I saw an exchange with Hallie Jackson and Ben Collins on her MSNBC show this afternoon about the wacky fringe of QAnon. Seems like an oxymoron, but it isn't. Apparently there's this offshoot that is even wackier (seems impossible!), willing to wait for the dead until they are completely broke.

He said QANon antivaxxers are ingesting hydrogen peroxide.
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/14629064711260774...

Above tweet has this link in it:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjb8mv/qanon-jfk-cult-tearin...
The QAnon JFK Cult in Dallas Is Tearing Families Apart
“My sister may be too far gone, but it's not too late to bring awareness to others. Do not fall into this trap.”
Then she found Michael Brian Protzman, known to his followers as Negative48, who is the leader of a QAnon offshoot that’s been camped out in Dallas for the last three weeks awaiting the return of John F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy Jr.

Garner’s sister left her family behind and drove to Dallas about a month ago and has cut off almost all communication with her family.
You have to think that maybe our educational system has failed us.

I don't think so. People like this skipped school and went out drinking at 10 in the morning.
Hi, Linda :-)

Hope to see you more often around here.
alstroemeria: maybe sometimes, but I just can't keep up with all my obligations and look at hundreds of posts!
--Linda
p.s. Just made hundreds of masks as a fundraiser for the YWCO. Over $1200 for pool equipment. That's where my day goes 🏊🏻??? 😷 😅 🥰 😊 😇 😉 😍