No. of Recommendations: 0
Since posting doesn't seem to be a high priority at this board, I was wondering if many lurk here. I've got a question, but I was wondering if it will be seen by anyone. Sort of like...if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there sort of thing.

Barb
Print the post Back To Top
It's on my favorites list so if something gets posted, I read it. It'll be seen. If I can help, I'll answer it.

rad
Ok rad, here goes.

DVDs are obviously popular, so why hasn't any/all of the three Indiana Jones movies been transferred to DVD?

Thanks.
Barb
DVDs are obviously popular, so why hasn't any/all of the three Indiana Jones movies been transferred to DVD?

No clue except that they can't do them all at once and for DVDs, they usually like to add more footage and do boxed sets. Maybe they're waiting for fall for the big gift push ?

rad

Maybe they're waiting for fall for the big gift push?

I hope you're kidding here. What would make this fall different than the last 5or so?

Barb
No. of Recommendations: 1

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003CXC5/qid%3D1054173344/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-1297436-1112842

If you fill in your e-mail address, you'll be notified as soon as there is a release date.

Mary Anne
If you fill in your e-mail address, you'll be notified as soon as there is a release date.

Mary Anne

Thanks, but I already did that about 5 months ago.
:-)

Barb
I seem to recall hearing that Spielberg is being very controlling about his movies going to DVD. Wanting them to have all the bells and whistles and be worth the price. He hasn't had time to work on these, so haven't allowed them to be released at all.

If I recall correctly, they are now in the works. Then again, I could be confusing this entire recollection incorrectly.
Shoulda googled first. November should make you happy.

http://www.indianajones.com
hey stellla, I've been waiting a couple of years for those DVDs.

You rock!

Barb
You rock!

*blush* Why thank you. I hope they turn out to be worth the wait.

I love reading about DVDs, buying them, hearing about the Easter Eggs on them. But oddly enough, the DVD player I bought Christmas 2001 is still sitting in the box.

Gotta stop buying DVDs and start watching them!
if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there ...

Didn't you mean:
If a man speaks in a forest,
and there is no woman there to hear him ..
is he still wrong?

nl
(i'll just assume you did)
this is a test:

???
!!!
My god, stellla!

Talk about climbing out of the woodwork!

Welcome to the world of light and change!!!

;-]
The board is still on my favorites, so I see when someone posts to it.

Alluding back to the original topic of this post, and movies/series you want on DVD that aren't out, or have recently come out?
Yes .. alluding to that ..
My gawd.

It is a notable fact that this thread now extends over 13 years long -- with no interruptions!!!

Some of us who were here at the outset may not even ever be around anymore!!! (As in,'gone to me his/her maker!')

ooooooooohhhhhh my goodness. life!
The board is still on my favorites, so I see when someone posts to it.

Alluding back to the original topic of this post, and movies/series you want on DVD that aren't out, or have recently come out?

My God, stellla -- I see that this was your very last post on TMF .. over 3-1/2 years ago.
drip .. drip .. drip, drip .. drip .. drip .. drip -- until .. it's aaaaallll gone . . . :(

for what it's worth . . . . . . . . . I send you my Best . . . . . .