Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
question not why come i SHOULD pay for you kidz it am why come i HAVE to pay for you to have kidz

u am not hav to pay my kids or pay my hav kids. you am hav to pay all kids smerter becuz they am going to grow up and half to do stuff. like tell u what to do wif you mony when you pants am ol and crackly. if am only richy rich kidz what am get skoolin, u am goin to be screwed. becuz then dum kidz am goin to be sayin do the wrong thing wif you mony. and then u cannot buy ol man hagar slackz and driv slow wif hat on head becuz you am broke.

if that am to much of SHOULD and not HAV, then i am say, you am hav to becuz peeple smarter know that some peeple not as smart not unnerstan why am should so jess hav to make em pay.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.