Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
Here's a link to a very thorough plan for witnesses to call and questions to ask them, drafted by Ryan Goodman, Barbara McQuade, and Joyce Vance. There are some notable omissions - Mrs. Thomas, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, etc., but this is an excellent start. Long and detailed.

https://www.justsecurity.org/77588/questions-the-january-6-s...

regards,
Kris
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I read it through and really liked it, but (unless I missed it) there didn't seem to be any questions relating to the allegations that some Senators/Representatives gave/arranged tours for people who later took place in the insurrection. It would be very informative to find out who those individuals were, where in the Capitol they went, what deviations (if any) were made from "normal" tours, etc.

I'd also subpoena folks who went on those tours to get their testimony on the above.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'd also subpoena folks who went on those tours to get their testimony on the above.

Yep, I noticed the tours omission, too. There also should be some investigation into amplification of outright lies by elected officials and the media - especially *after* the various recounts. I mean, how many times do votes have to be counted and come up the same before the results are accepted?

regards,
Kris