Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
This is instalment no. 6. Please throw a rec to continue the series. Disclosure: I own this stock

I am a micro-cap fast grower. I am one of the few publicly listed companies that caters to the alternative lifestyle group. I provide personals, chat services, news, shopping guides. I also generates revenue from e-commerce, subscriptions (more than 100,000 subscribers), and advertising from corporate sponsors. In the last 6 months, I bought over a publisher of two high profile magazines and formed a business alliance with Q TV, and this past Jan, I acquired a gay-friendly travel information site. In my latest quarter, I achieved good results in my 4th Qtr, with Year on Year Qtrly revenue growth of 87% while net income turned positive in Q4 compared to a negative earnings one year ago. I have high insider ownership of 46% and I am selling below my IPO price (in Oct 2004).

What Stock am I ?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.