Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 16
This is instalment no. 5. Please throw a rec to continue the series.

I am a mini-conglomerate with diversified products and services. My core businesses are in travel, real estate and car rental. These businesses are cyclical but works wonderfully in opposite directions. For example, travel suffers when the economy is in a recession, but low interest rates helps the estate business. The opposite is also true. My business has low capex but generates a lot of cash. I return the cash to shareholders via an above average yield of 2.32% and share buy back is expected to hit 1.5B cash this year. I am currently selling at a low multiple to earnings at 13.7, to book value of 1.5 and Sales at 0.9. In fact, I have announced that I will be spun off into different businesses sometime this year to enhance shareholder value, but so far my latest lukewarm results has resulted in further sell-off.

What Stock am I ?

raytoei
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.