Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 19
This is an easy one, if you read Fool articles frequently enough. Disclosure: I own this stock. Please throw a rec to continue the series

I rear livestocks for consumption. I am a good long term bet because of the changing demographics in eating habits. However, I am currently experiencing a sell-off because of volatility in prices as well as a world-wide scare. Unlike other farms, I sport a good ROE in the twenties and a good 5 yr average ROA of 12.7. I have good cash position with little debt and my cash conversion cycle has been tightening since 97 but recently saw a blip. I am considered cheap with an earnings yield (E/P) of about 14 which is way above treasuries. My Price to Sales is 0.5 and my Price to cash flow is a low 4.9. I also pay you to investment with a dividend yield of around 2%. I also sport Strong insider ownership at 27% and lastly Hewitt Heiserman of the "It's Earnings that count"-fame likes me for my earnings power staircase.

Who am I ?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.