Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17
I am a nuts and bolts company, I literally dominate the fastener industry. I have 270,000 types of fasteners which I sell to manufacturers and commercial contractors. I have just under 2000 company-owned stores which is supplied from my 12 distribution centres through a fleet of trucks.

My growth has been impressive with my sales growing at:

Revenue 1yr/3yrs/5yrs/10yrs: 24.5%,14.8%,15.3% and 22.6%

My EPS growth has not disappointed either:

EPS Growth 1yr/3yrs/5yrs/10yrs: 55%, 23%, 14.7%,21.5%

Even with such growth, I have been giving back the excess cash in the form of Dividends, currently pegged at 0.8% yield. Other shareholder-friendly actions include no dilution of stocks in the last 10 years (currently 151m shares). Also no stock options has been issued in the last two years. Five of my nine board members are independents and insiders own more than 10% of the company.

I do not have any long term debts, and I spot enviable ROE of 23.1%.

Even though I am in a boring industry, there has been a run-up in my share price, this is reflected in a P/E of 44.2 and a Price/Book of 9.4 and Price / Sales of 4/8. Despite this, MorningStar has raised my fair value to $53 with a wide moat rating. I am currently priced at $46.64 with a market cap of around 7billion.

Who Am I ?

Disclosure: This is a quiz. I currently do not own any of this stock. Please Throw a Rec to continue the series
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.