Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"A drop in commodities is neccessary for the global growth to resume."

I agree, which is why I bought back in a little bit. My only exposure to this side is with PBT and PDS ... I put a little in each a few days ago. I expected a slow-down related drop at some point (got to cash in on options in american airlines and delta that I'd been starting to get nervous about) but now that its down so far & so fast, it might be smart to ease back in a bit - both as a hedge against inflation (fed rate held back at 2%) and because gasoline demand can be very price sensitive (I can't wait to see prices come down at the pump). Also, there's the talk of a new 'economic stimulus package' which means another $600 check for everyone to spend on gas.
Perhaps if it dips back toward $12 I'll try a taste of GSI.

-John
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.