Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
"And I was pointing out what BS that is, because you failed to name a single instance where that occurred."

Really??? Are you sure you want to double down on this? Doubling down on a bad situation is truly a Trumpian tactic.

Ok. Before I undertake all of the frustration of using the Fool's poor search features and the torturous effort of having to dredge through hundreds of posts on Tesla by a Tesla Kool Aid drinker, I want to agree on the ground rules. If I find two posts of yours where you uncritically accepted anecdotal evidence about Tesla where it was positive news, you will post where you admit you were wrong and apologize to both myself and the OP. If I cannot find two posts of yours where you accept uncritically, positive anecdotal evidence about Tesla, I will admit I am wrong and apologize to you.

I am the one who has to do all of the work, but I also know that there have been thousands of posts on Tesla on this board. There is also a large subset of them based off of positive anecdotal information as well as a decently sized subset of them are made by you. I am betting that there are at least two posts that intersect those two subsets. So I think it is an easy bet. Just remember, arguing that battery life will not be a problem on Teslas because one person has driven 500,000 with their battery is the very definition of anecdotal evidence. I really think this is going to be an easy bet.

Do we have a deal?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.