Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
"...And people think I'm the conspiracy nut here!..."

Dear Steve:

LOL!!!! (Respectively).

Wasn't the NSA hacked? The CIA? JPM? Bank of America? Target? Equifax? Smart automobiles? What about the "garage sized back door" common to all CPUs recently discovered?? How long is the list over the past few years? But heavens to Betsy, never the stock market! Never the BLS! They are rock solid! A fortress!

But I admit, that perhaps the false alarms that went out on Hawaii last week, which coincided with similar false alarms in Japan and South Korea, was a mere coincidence. Those could never have happened by hack! no, no, no a thousand time no! All woe to me!

Never the stock market, nor critical data sources! Heaven forgive my loss of faith in the NYSE, NASDAQ, CBOE,... and their servers.

Your thoughtless Fool,
FM

P.S. Sorry for the delayed response. Was offline a few days.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.