Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Best advice I can give is to be a citizen in country A, resident in country B, form your bearer-share
corporation in country C, keep the corporate investment account in country D, and lives as a
tourist in country E.

For example, a Guatemalan citizen with legal residency in Spain, forms a corporation in Ireland
whose corporate brokerage account is in Jersey but lives in Mexico and the US as a tourist."


That is a rather complex arrangement. How would the strategy be beneficial to the individual?
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.