Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
"beyond a underground bunker full of canned food and guns in remote Idaho"

Funny you mention that. I always thought that was a metaphor, until about 10 years when I was camping way out in the Sawtooth mountains in Idaho. Hadn't seen another person out there, until one evening while cooking dinner next to a beautiful stream with amazing hotsprings just a few hundred yards down stream... a camo jeep went rumbling by with four unhappy looking guys dressed in camo and what looked like (to my relatively untrained eye) a .50 cal machine gun mount in the back.

Anyway, if you change your mind and decide to go the bunker route... there's a lot of places a heck of a lot worse than the Sawtooths in Idaho.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.