Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"Bovinecheese" explained the split issue very well so on that subject I have nothing to add.
DASTY is a Stock Advisor recommendation, multiple times, I believe. David Gardner seems to like the company, that says something.
I have owned the company for a long time, and it has doublet since my original purchase.
It is a leading edge company in all areas of it's businesses and is well managed. In the european tradition management do not do a lot of talking, so you won't hear much clutter from Dassult Systeme. Also, it is a pink sheet company, so they do not have the same disclosure rules as companies traded on the larger exchanges.
As long as the current management is present I expect the company to continue it's growth intelligently, organic and by acquisitions.
For me its a hold for the forseable future.

Fool on.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.