Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
You won't see the mainstream media cover this, but leftist groups are marching on DC tomorrow:

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/12/06/angry-leftists-threa...

On December 7 when Congress returns for the end of the legislative calendar we’re taking bold direct action to demand that Congress pass the programs that they promised us & we voted for. https://t.co/CINC109qsh

— ShutDownDC (@ShutDown_DC) November 24, 2021

"Direct action" is the Marxist code world for a directed riot.

How many feds will be there? Very few. There won't be a crackdown, either.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
Trying to usurp the 'Day of Infamy'?
The real reason for the mask mandate... to protect the identity of Rioters and Looters!
No. of Recommendations: 2
Insurrection?
No. of Recommendations: 0
I’m guessing that this will be a Nothingburger, just like all of your other nothingburgers.

In any event, we’ll know in the next several hours.

Feel free to call me an idiot if what you say comes to pass.

And I, for my part…..
I’m guessing that this will be a Nothingburger, just like all of your other nothingburgers.

I don't make up collusion or other hoaxes like the left does, sorry. That your side plans "direct action" openly in the public square is a fact of life. That team lib is no good at doing anything is also not my fault.

Looks like a good dozen of them showed up to block some side streets:
https://twitter.com/ShutDown_DC

Maybe they need more feds in their ranks...?
No. of Recommendations: 10

Exactly!
But it cannot possibly beat the supreme mother of all nothingburgers.....the 3 hours and 28 minutes protesters harmlessly occupied the Capitol building much like a drunken fraternity tour group. Such an action was so inconsequential it should not have even made it to page 5 of the Capitol Beacon.

Pure nothingburgerness.

BruceM
No. of Recommendations: 4
But it cannot possibly beat the supreme mother of all nothingburgers.....the 3 hours and 28 minutes protesters harmlessly occupied the Capitol building much like a drunken fraternity tour group. Such an action was so inconsequential…..

LOL!
No. of Recommendations: 3
"...the 3 hours and 28 minutes protesters harmlessly occupied the Capitol building much like a drunken fraternity tour group. Such an action was so inconsequential it should not have even made it to page 5 of the Capitol Beacon."

Pure nuttyness. Who are you trying to convince? You know there is video of that day, yes?

Sheesh.
No. of Recommendations: 7
Pure nuttyness. Who are you trying to convince? You know there is video of that day, yes?

I keep hearing that, yet they aren't releasing much of it. Why not? Seems like a slam dunk for prosecution of all offenders if they released all of the video they have.
No. of Recommendations: 7
"...the 3 hours and 28 minutes protesters harmlessly occupied the Capitol building much like a drunken fraternity tour group. Such an action was so inconsequential it should not have even made it to page 5 of the Capitol Beacon."

Sheesh.

nigel

Yes, all that video and no insurrection charges yet.

gcr
Needing to sit down. Very dizzy from all the spinning.
Pretty much a nothingburger.
And MSM covered it.

But there wasn’t much to it. Streets were clear pretty much by 10 a.m.
"Pure nuttyness. Who are you trying to convince? You know there is video of that day, yes?"

I keep hearing that, yet they aren't releasing much of it. Why not?

Who is "they"? Did you not see news coverage of the Jan 6 Trump insurrection? How is that even possible?

Seems like a slam dunk for prosecution of all offenders if they released all of the video they have.

A number of people have already been prosecuted. More on the way.

Sheesh.

nigel

Yes, all that video and no insurrection charges yet.

gcr
Needing to sit down. Very dizzy from all the spinning.

Don't hurt yourself, but last I heard well over 600 people have been charged with various crimes for their roles in the Jan 6th Trump insurrection.
No. of Recommendations: 10
Did you not see news coverage of the Jan 6 Trump insurrection? How is that even possible?

I know you aren't serious now. We see the same handful of footage, over and over. Yet there were cameras everywhere running the whole time, showing everybody. The feds could release all of it. Then we would see all of those "insurrectionists" behavior and see the armed insurrection and destruction they said is so much worse than summer 2020.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Then we would see all of those "insurrectionists" behavior and see the armed insurrection and destruction they said is so much worse than summer 2020.

Nobody’s said that property damage was worse. Significant, yes, but not worse.

It was the insurrection- the coordinated effort to take down our democracy that sets it apart. And its an ongoing effort.

As to the observation that only a small segment of the video footage shows violent behavior, I can only point out that this is irrelevant.

I’m sure that if a hundred video cameras were present at a lynching 100 years ago, most of the footage would show families sitting in the grass with children playing under the trees in a real community event.
No. of Recommendations: 1
They won't because it would bore the socks off most viewers.

Watching the vast majority of the people who entered the building stroll through at a leisurely pace looking around, taking photos,& staying away from roped off areas before exiting the building.

Doesn't fit the narrative they want you to think it was.
"Did you not see news coverage of the Jan 6 Trump insurrection? How is that even possible?"

I know you aren't serious now.

???

We see the same handful of footage, over and over. Yet there were cameras everywhere running the whole time, showing everybody. The feds could release all of it.

I see. So you believe "the feds" are withholding footage. I'm sure they are. There are security cameras all over the capitol. There may be security related reasons for not releasing more. There's no need to release any more - we've already seen what the trump mob did. Viewing more footage of them shouting threats to lawmakers or picking their noses accomplishes nothing. The criminals involved are being prosecuted. What exactly would you hope to change by seeing more video?

Then we would see all of those "insurrectionists" behavior...

I think we've seen enough.

Watching the vast majority of the people who entered the building stroll through at a leisurely pace looking around, taking photos,& staying away from roped off areas before exiting the building.

Doesn't fit the narrative they want you to think it was.

I see. So any violent crime is OK as long as you look boring afterwards.

Wow.
No. of Recommendations: 8

Doesn't fit the narrative they want you to think it was. - jjbklb

-------------------

Let's not forget there WAS gunfire inside the capitol. But it was an unarmed protester being gunned down by an over reacting Capitol cop.
Let's not forget there WAS gunfire inside the capitol. But it was an unarmed protester being gunned down by an over reacting Capitol cop.

Let's not forget there WAS a LOT of violence, injury, and property destruction inside the capitol. The "unarmed protester" was advancing TOWARD law enforcement officers, THROUGH a broken window casing in order to get past a barricaded doorway. The officers had weapons drawn and shouted to stay back. Btw, their job was to protect our representatives.

Again, she was shot WHILE AGGRESSIVELY ADVANCING TOWARD ARMED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO HAD WEAPONS DRAWN AND WERE SHOUTING TO STAY BACK. Now I understand she had some mental health issues, but the tragic situation that resulted from her actions - and of the mob behind her - was entirely predictable and the officer's action was equally appropriate. He did his duty.

Maybe he should have just utterly failed to do his job and just gave her a hug instead? I'm sure that would have gone well. That would have surely discouraged the mob, and they all would have backed down and lined up for a hug of their own. Or maybe not.

Good grief, it's really hard to understand the fantasy world you guys are living in.
Good grief, it's really hard to understand the fantasy world you guys are living in. - nigel

-------------

Right Back Atcha!
No. of Recommendations: 6
"Again, she was shot WHILE AGGRESSIVELY ADVANCING TOWARD ARMED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO HAD WEAPONS DRAWN AND WERE SHOUTING TO STAY BACK. "

You do know that there is video of her on the window sill when she was killed.

No,she wasn't advancing at the time she was killed
"You do know that there is video of her on the window sill when she was killed.

No,she wasn't advancing at the time she was killed"

Wasted words...

Regards, Ken
"Again, she was shot WHILE AGGRESSIVELY ADVANCING TOWARD ARMED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO HAD WEAPONS DRAWN AND WERE SHOUTING TO STAY BACK. "

You do know that there is video of her on the window sill when she was killed.

Yes.

No,she wasn't advancing at the time she was killed

???

By that you mean she was stopped by a bullet, I guess? Or do you think she was posing for a picture?

She wasn't there, then she was up on the sill a moment later. Then she was shot. Then she fell back into the room she was in a moment before. If she wasn't advancing, what do you think she WAS doing?

THINK.
Lincoln was far more amused by the Saturday march past his memorial.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/12/06/white-sup...

This was not just a march on the National Mall, a common occurrence in a city accustomed to protests. The men were part of Patriot Front, a white supremacist group that rebranded after one of its members plowed his car into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville in August 2017, killing anti-racism protester Heather Heyer.

Word is it was a false flag deep state march because no legitimate white supremacist movement could coordinate out fits the matched so perfectly. I dunno, the Brooks Brothers march was a snazzy dresser.

“It shows how a small troupe of fascists in uniform can … exploit the loopholes around a social media company like Twitter and absolutely make themselves look much more fearsome, look much more scary,” said Michael Edison Hayden, senior investigative reporter and spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center, “and give themselves a much better shot at getting the mainstream coverage they so desperately crave.”

Unfortunately these clowns in matching uniforms have to be taken seriously since trump and his base are bringing America to its knees.

We can't afford to laugh at these guys and dismiss them.
There may be security related reasons for not releasing more. There's no need to release any more - we've already seen what the trump mob did. Viewing more footage of them shouting threats to lawmakers or picking their noses accomplishes nothing. The criminals involved are being prosecuted. What exactly would you hope to change by seeing more video?

I would like to see ALL the people and what they were doing. People there claimed some certain people were egging on the crowd to violence. Video surfaced of one guy in particular really ragging everyone to be more violent. He was seen and named. However that agitator was not indicted or arrested. Seems pretty obvious evidence, but the feds (as of a few weeks ago) let him slip away.
"Seems pretty obvious evidence, but the feds (as of a few weeks ago) let him slip away."

Hmmm, I wonder who he was working for???

Regards, Ken