No. of Recommendations: 0
"Does it matter?"

Yes. I would explain why, but it is clear it is beyond your ability to comprehend.

" A murder is a murder, whatever the rate is, and liberal cities have far more of them than do conservative cities"

Yes. They also have more people. Think of it this way, which states have more people NOT being murdered?

"if you bothered to look instead of just making things up and spewing them out as fact."

LOL!!!!!! Do you enjoy being laughed at?

I didn't make anything up. I quoted you well documented facts.

"I've looked it up for you...(per 100,000) for the top and bottom 5 cities with a population of at least 250,000 for 2018, for which data are available."

Why are you only looking at cities? That is called cherry picking. You are basically restricting yourself to the most liberal populations in any state. Why are you unwilling to look at the whole population? Is it because it doesn't match your preconceived worldview so you now must willfully ignore it? Does it hurt when you do that?

But to bring it back on topic. You will note that every city on your list has a homicide rate higher than Sweden. 90% of the list has a rate at least twice as high. Which just goes to show the idiocy of the OP being scared of Sweden.

"If an idiot were to tell you the same story every day for a year, you would end by believing it.

............................................................................... Horace Mann"

Conservative nutters can be so ironic sometimes. Best part is they don't even realize that they are doing it. For so long, you have been fed stories about no-go zones in Sweden and how it is such a dangerous place because of the brown immigrants. You end up believing this despite it being ridiculously false.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.