Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"Don't be so fast to jump on me or tell me whether I can post -- or WHAT I can post in reply. If you don't like it just pass it by."

Curious how you jump on MrCharlie, to "enlighten" him, but then tell Natallie not to jump on you. From their posts, both of them appear to know more about the situation at GM than you do. Granted no one should tell anyone here not to post, but you didn't even attribute your own source, while your apparent desire to be combative seems to have blinded you to what they obviously know.

As for passing your posts by, I think you can consider that done, by MrCharlie and Natallie at a minimum.

==> david
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.