Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was in the waiting room of a physical therapist, and they had an old issue of The Sporting News. It was from July 21. So I was thumbing thru it: it had "training camp previews".

Included with each team's capsule, was a little Q&A with a player from that team. They were looking for camp texture type stuff, like who has the strangest eating habits or who's the worst roommate etc. Bart Scott was the player who answered the questions for the Ravens training camp preview. It's pretty funny. Bart Scott says:

Hardest worker: "Kelly Gregg. He's got energy all day. He's from the old school."

Worst roommate experience: "Terrell Suggs. He is young and doesn't go to sleep. He stays up all night, either playing PlayStation, talking on the phone or watching old movies."

Laziest Player: "Terrell Suggs. Let me repeat that. Terrell Suggs. He only gives you what he has to. There are no coverages, just blitzes. Man has the best job in America."

Most notorious curfew breaker: "I can't put that one out there. We'll just say he's an OG, an older guy with six years or more of experience."

Hmm. Is he referring to Edwin Mulitalo on that last one?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.