Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 20
"Does this president really have so little regard for the medical practitioners of this country that he believes an American physician would cut off a limb just to put money in his/her pocket? Is this how his mind works? Does he have no shame? Does he actually know of such a doctor? Does he have evidence of such a contemptible act? If so, why is he not reporting it? We all know the answer to that. He is simply a liar who will say or do anything to drive home his agenda." --Doug Patton

There's the real Obama. This is the transparency he promised.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet." - Niels Bohr
No. of Recommendations: 5
Cut off a limb? Maybe not. Perform unnecessary open-heart surgery? No problem. Mr. Patton appears to be ignorant or in denial.

“But an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Sacramento contains allegations from competing cardiologists that as many as half of the heart surgeries and tests performed by the pair were "unnecessary by commonly held medical standards," and that an estimated 25 percent were performed on patients who had no serious heart problems.”

<>

"I was just one of the lucky ones," Corapi, 55, said in an interview from Wyoming, where he is addressing a religious convention all weekend. "They didn't saw my chest open, but I came within minutes of it. I'm lucky to be alive."

<>

"Many of the surgery patients were falsely told by Moon that they suffered from a serious heart malady and that they would soon die without surgical intervention," FBI agent Michael Skeen wrote in a 70-page affidavit accompanying search warrants.”

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/11/02/...
No. of Recommendations: 4
Cut off a limb? Maybe not. Perform unnecessary open-heart surgery? No problem. Mr. Patton appears to be ignorant or in denial.

You're taking an isolated incident of a couple of doctros and trying to portray that this is the norm. Obama made a general insinuation that implied doctors in general were overeager to amputate a limb because of the money they got for it. You rank right up there with Obama in terms of intellectual dishonesty.
No. of Recommendations: 0
“You're taking an isolated incident of a couple of doctros and trying to portray that this is the norm.”

Of course I did no such thing. I made no claims about this being the norm.

Here, as you seem to have forgotten, is what Mr. Patton said, “Does he actually know of such a doctor? Does he have evidence of such a contemptible act?”

My answer, yes I do. And here is the evidence.

Asked and answered.