Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
"Excellent advice! I'm also planning low-cost cremation services. I see little utility in spending ten thousand dollars or more parading my remains around town in a hearse." - intercst
-------------------

I read somewhere that like 33% of healthcare dollars are spent on the last three months of life? Like the doctors know your dying but they keep trying new things which just runs up big bills and you end up dying anyway?

I know most of ya'll don't believe this NDE stuff I tell you about but I have read quite a few NDEs where the people describe that while they were out of their body they felt no emotion or attachment to their physical body. They say things like "I felt no attachment to that thing down there." They were told it was not their time and woke up in their bodies even though they would have preferred to stay on the other side.

The reason I say this is it is because from everything I've read "souls, ghosts, spirits," or whatever you want to call them don't care at all what happens to their old physical body. In fact the majority of people don't want to come back. The only people who say they wanted to come back are mothers with small children who want to return to their bodies to take care of their children.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.