Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
"Mr. & Mrs. America and all the ships at sea, let's go to press", say the Motley Fool Gang. Just about every service I subscribe to at the "Fool" and every guru who writes for them, has decided to trash my greatest treasure, "Sirius Satellite Radio". I paid just over $3, for mucho shares, saw it go to over $9, held on then and am still holding while it gets ready for another leg up, following Christmas and year's end subscriber numbers, which will be blow-away.
Stern is a whole year away, Karmazin is on board already, and the dynamics are shifting from the earth to the stars, radiowise. Have some imagination before you trash what will probably be one of the most successful Blue Chip companies of the future.
All kinds of revenue streams will saturate the bottom line with profits, as the satellites carry a multitude of products and services to millions of subscribers, who will feel unable to live without them...just like cable TV, cell phones and the internet. (Who knew way back when?)
The numbers and market capitalization will fall into place in time, now that this new industry is breathing life. We all know the risks, but we love the rewards. Sirius presents a thrilling opportunity and a gigantic
profit realization that gains strength & credibility every day.
Take your feet off the neck of our infant, and when the time comes to eat your words, I'll supply the ketchup and forgive your "Foolish" crusade against the inevitable advancement of broadcast enrichment through technological progress. It never fails!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.