Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvzq73/a-get-covid-party-hel...

"A ‘Get COVID’ Party Helped Overrun Alberta’s ICUs: Report
Partygoers were reportedly trying to “build up natural immunity” rather than get vaccinated."

Trump! Trump!!!

Oh wait, they are in Canada.

Don't ever, ever blame culture.

"Zimmerman!"
Print the post Back To Top
Why am I not surprised this happened in Alberta, Canada's most conservative province? And one of Canada's 2 NON-COASTAL provinces ;-) Their main industries are oil/petrochemicals, farming, and ranching. Yeehaw!
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm not able to profile the whole world - countries, counties, races.

Nor am I able to tell everyone what their diet and electric bill should be.

Nor can I profile provinces I don't even live in.

as far as profiling them - yeah, that's valid.

Whether it's yeehaw for oil, or - cluelessness, aloofness, from the self styles coastal humanists, whose fishbowl campus allows them to think for everybody else.

In other news, why am I not surprised that America's most violent cities are Democrat? What party is a vast majority of America's prison population? *Duck!*

I'll leave those tribal games to the Campus.... prejudice is their DNA....
In other news, why am I not surprised that America's most violent cities are Democrat? What party is a vast majority of America's prison population? *Duck!*

<I'll leave those tribal games to the Campus.... prejudice is their DNA....

After throwing the bomb in paragraph #1, you immediately tell us in paragraph #2 that you are an ardent practitioner of nonviolence.
This only shows that anti-vaxers are equally dumb across North America. In BC they're so dumb they purposefully hold protests outside hospitals, blocking ambulance access and harassing care-givers.
No. of Recommendations: 5
This only shows that anti-vaxers are equally dumb across North America. In BC they're so dumb they purposefully hold protests outside hospitals, blocking ambulance access and harassing care-givers.

Didn't some idiot-stick Trump-like politicians make it legal to 'drive over' protesters somewhere? Maybe this would be a solution to idiots blocking hospitals etc.

By the way, I say kick all those idiot anti-vaxers out of hospital and tell them to get better on their own at home. They are taking the ICUs from people who actually need it and deserve it.

Cheers,

Icemann
Bill,

He/She/It is beyond your powers of opening a path to redemption.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 2
By the way, I say kick all those idiot anti-vaxers out of hospital and tell them to get better on their own at home. They are taking the ICUs from people who actually need it and deserve it.

Cheers,

Agreed.

Ditto those who were given sex education, and could afford protection..... but still have STDs.

(Either way, very heartened to see countrymen - speaking of countrymen this way)

It's a New West.....

(Either way, very heartened to see countrymen - speaking of countrymen this way)

It's a New West.....

Soldiers don’t kill people, they kill the enemy. First dehumanize, then war.

Cheers
Qazulight

It's a New West.....

Soldiers don’t kill people, they kill the enemy. First dehumanize, then war.

Cheers
Qazulight

I don't have a dog in the fight. (Well, I do, but it's best not said publicly).

They are indeed dehumanizing each other. They are at war with each other like someone warned them about years ago here.

Tribalism. Balkanization. - these are just opening days.

One day, they will be saying "Remember 2021, remember how cohesive we were, how united we were" - why? because it will get worse.

Lucky for me - not a concern at all.

I just want them to keep paying taxes.
Back to topic....

America's most violent cities - are Liberal.

Violence - I've never been violent, and will never be unless self defense - even in that case, my pudgy butt is toast. Ditto America's prisoners - majority Democrat. As far as violence by others? Depends on the country, and the reason - and at that point, I don't judge. If I do - I keep said judgement - private. Plenty who speak for me - millions actually

The Tribalism being promoted by some - I salute them - and wish them continued success.

Anyhow, enjoy the status quo, I congratulate you on it.

"The future's so bright....I gotta wear, shades"

*No TMF member is personally attacked in this post. Others were identifying constituencies getting sick -by party or politics. so it's ok to identify people by party and politics.* TEN HUT!