Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Holy smokes. There must be some Italian-Americans involved in your place. Sounds to me like you'll be waddling, not walking after that feast. IMHO, meat sauce is the way to go with pasta. Whenever I visit my sister's house and she has lasagna she makes a vegetarian lasagna. Sorry, I have to have ground beef in my lasagna so I ended up making my own lasagna with ground beef. It was great." - Mike

When I make spaghetti sauce I have to make both with and without meat. My wife is a vegetarian and I'm not. I also prefer spaghetti with meat. When I make stir-fried vegetables I have to leave the meat out also so I just cook it on the side.

To me being a vegetarian would be a pain in the butt. Too much trouble. I like sausage and sandwich meats and hamburgers and hot dogs and pork chops and lamb and beef and chicken and turkey and duck ......

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.