No. of Recommendations: 0
"I recommend reading the book 'What Color Is Your Parachute? for Retirement'. I found it a good reference for planning my post-retirement life. And now that I am retired, I still refer to it periodically to make sure I am on track. "

********************************************************************************

here I didn't even know there were tracks.

Howie52
Derailed at a young age - and wandering through life by meandering here and there.

I read several retirement books but never found them to be of great value. Individuals
tend to have their own paths that work for them and that may not translate well for
anyone else. But thanks for the recommendation - I'll check in the library next time I
drop in.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.