Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
"I should've been more clear. I wasn't referring to used EV cars in the future (although that's a pretty good point-), but used cars in the now, off-loaded by those using the tax credit to buy new EVs.

Plenty of people have to, or prefer to, buy used."

So, while millions of Americans lack food, shelter, retirement security...... giving $12,500 to someone to buy a car worth upto $80,000....is the way to get people a good deal on a used car? LOL what, is Biden gonna throw in free floor mats too? Does he have to ask his manager permission?

So now, we have upper income Americans, mostly white - getting a lions share of 401K tax benefits, 529, and IRA benefits. Democrats want to give them $80,000 in SALT deductions. BUT WAIT, that's not enough - people who want a car upto $80.000.....will get $12,500 in Democrat money too! Wow, if you're rich and white - vote Democrat for sure.

"I'm helping a working class woman!"

Really? Instead of spending $12,500 on upper income people to buy cars..... if you really are concerned - why not give smaller monies to the people who actually *need* that used car and help them buy it?

Answer: The Campus never thinks about real life, street level. And Liberals, want to help the upper income, and the white -*all* they possibly can.

Right down to free floor mats.

I'd say I"m surprised but I'm not. Slowly ,Dems are coming out of the closet..... the true party of the rich. And of course, the envious too - as a side order that is louder .
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.