No. of Recommendations: 0
"I understand that Warren's is specially made material harvested from re-purposed teepees."

Lining and padding from freeze-dried buffalo dung.

Rayb
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
What is that unbuttoned garment called that Elizabeth Warren is wearing day in day out?

I'm not a lady, but google has all the answers. What you're probably referring to is a jacket, probably designed by Nina McClemore:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/elizabeth-warren-style-plan.h...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/why-are-washi...

It's basically a blazer, though with tailored elements that differ from traditional men's blazers (narrow shoulders, higher collars, a fuller back, typically a much stronger cuff element and/or 3/4 sleeves, and depending on the style will either taper or flare at the hips).

I work in a large-ish law firm, and that type of jacket is pretty much a staple of women's business wear these days - basically the equivalent of a men's navy or grey blazer.

Albaby
Hmm, a ponderence...
I wonder if she selected a button-less jacket because it is gender neutral?
Buttons on the right-male, buttons on the left-female. To appease/not-trigger the gay-queer-lesbian-confused etc crowd.

Seems unlikely. Other very liberal women candidates and officeholders wear buttoned jackets frequently, and without comment or incident.

It's probably nothing more than what was mentioned in the Post article. Her favored designer (Nina McLemore) has a few different lines of jackets, and one of those lines is tailored and design in a way that favors women who are tall and slender - the Suzanne. That jacket also happens to be designed with a zipper, instead of buttons, across the product line.

That's a tailoring choice you rarely see in men's business wear, but there's more variety in women's business wear for those elements.

Albaby
What is that unbuttoned garment called that Elizabeth Warren is wearing day in day out?

Good question... and since you brought it up... It is an effort to make Harpy look normal. If everybody is wearing the same thing, then there is nothing wrong with Harpy!

-=Ajax=-
I wonder how her fly is situated? :)
No. of Recommendations: 1
I wonder how her fly is situated? :)

Considering where flies tend to congregate, I'd say it's well-situated.
Her favored designer (Nina McLemore)

Odd how a public servant can afford a designer.
No. of Recommendations: 6
"It's basically a blazer, though with tailored elements that differ from traditional men's blazers "

I understand that Warren's is specially made material harvested from re-purposed teepees.
No. of Recommendations: 9
I saw a clip earlier today of Warren's apology to the Cherokee nation. It was made to a panel of native Americans. Of course it was pointed out that the panel of people who welcomed the apology did not happen to include any Cherokee people.

Warren is an angry woman. Sometimes in certain situations anger can work to help make your point. The problem is that she is ALWAYS angry. It isn't a good look for anyone, especially her. One of the things that I enjoy so much about President Trump is that he has a great sense sense of humor and it is often on display, especially during his rallies.

Warren does not have any humor within her personality, which makes her infinitely less likable. That was a core problem for Hillary too. There were plenty of reasons for one to not be a fan of Bill Clinton. Despite that, he did have a persona that was likable to lots of people, including many who did not share his POV on any number of issues. The problem for both Hillary and Fauxahontas is that one cannot take a class or watch a video to become naturally likable. When they try to present themselves as likable it just does not work at all.

BG
"I understand that Warren's is specially made material harvested from re-purposed teepees."

Lining and padding from freeze-dried buffalo dung.

Rayb
No. of Recommendations: 5
You know, I can have a wicked sense of humor and the thought just came to me to post this....

Imagine if you will what kind of underwear Elizabeth Warren wears....could it be women’s waist high briefs, Coooochie covers(very low waist), or a thong? And what color are they? Rainbow, red, white, blue(Dem) or perhaps they are leather.

This is very superficial of me but I’m feeling light hearted(or headed) this morning.

Lucky Dog
Imagine if you will what kind of underwear Elizabeth Warren wears....

Life’s better when you’re in new Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear for women, featuring beautiful designs, ultra-soft fabric, and all-day protection
No. of Recommendations: 2

As much as that would be an interesting thought, it's much more likely that the reason is that half the time, the bloody designers don't PUT buttons on women jackets.

They also do not like putting real pockets on women's pants, shorts, or capris; zippers on women handbags (I routinely carry around $3k - $5k worth of electronics, does anyone really think I want the average Joe to be able to simply reach into the bag and grab my stuff??); etc.

when I am not needing to carry the laptop and such, I usually only carry a pocket-size wallet that has my cards and my phone, but I always have to hunt for women's clothing that actually has pockets because half the time the things that LOOK like pockets are just a little tab put there as a decoration.

Kathleen
/rant about stupid women's designers
Imagine if you will what kind of underwear Elizabeth Warren wears....could it be women’s waist high briefs, Coooochie covers(very low waist), or a thong? And what color are they? Rainbow, red, white, blue(Dem) or perhaps they are leather.

That is a thought I really wish you had not posted. Ew

Kathleen
wishing my mind's eye could un-see that
In line with the brief thing, imagine what else Elizabeth braids.

Bizarro Dog
In line with the brief thing, imagine what else Elizabeth braids.

Her neighbors kids hair? (at least i will be able to sleep tonight without nightmares)
The problem for both Hillary and Fauxahontas is that one cannot take a class or watch a video to become naturally likable. When they try to present themselves as likable it just does not work at all.
BG

Hmmmm I dunno... that on camera clip of her taking a swig of brew right from a beer bottle musta captured lots of folks... Ya think?
Maybe it is the stress of campaigning, but, EW looks to be dieting too much. Trying to look thin for a swimsuit model gig??
Better to go thin by exercise (trade fat for muscle) than purge or fasting.
Unlike hrc who has become a glutton for comfort foods.
Biden looks like he’s been going to Cher’s face surgeon.....ick!