Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
"If only I had a child to sell." Even a child as ugly as me could net me the $60,000 I need to move 300 feet to a nicer neighborhood.

That is what they mean when they say "Children are our most important investment," right?

Of all the terrible things to say! How can you possibly think of selling off a child? Like cars, they're much more valuable broken down into parts (more difficult to trace that way, too).

Do you have any idea what the going rate is for stem cells these days? Or replacement organs, healthy ones that can be easily accepted by people so desperate for, say, a new kidney, that they will snatch one off the black market, no questions asked other than "does it work"?

That's the real reason you're not living in that nicer neighborhood. You don't maximize your profit opportunities. You've got to look at the whole picture.

-synchronicity
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.