Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
"In an effort to "follow in President Trump's footsteps," a new America First Caucus led by far-right lawmakers is seeking to protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

I have no idea what they mean, but I'm sure they don't either."
-------------------------------

Ever see the movie Mississippi Burning ? There was a speech given at the Klan rally
that included " our white, anglo-saxon ways", pretty eerie and scary that the Klan now
have their own people in the U.S. House of Representatives.
I hope everybody out there realizes that the Klan killed a lot of white people, too, they
ain't necessarily your friend just because you have the same skin color.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9
I have no idea what they mean, but I'm sure they don't either.

No. They know exactly what they mean: "People of color don't matter. Uphold white supremacy."
No. of Recommendations: 3
These are the exact same people who claim today’s Democrats are the same racist Democrats who dominated the south sixty years ago.

It’s funny how many of these folks are from the south. Now, Republicans,..... but spouting the “new and improved” version of their grandparents’ segregationist nonsense.

Now the infection is nationwide.
No. of Recommendations: 4

In an effort to "follow in President Trump's footsteps," a new America First Caucus led by far-right lawmakers is seeking to protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

I have no idea what they mean, but I'm sure they don't either.

They know exactly what they mean. They mean white.

SLL
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey, monarchy is an Anglo-Saxon political value. King Donald I?
No. of Recommendations: 6
Dixiecrats jumped to the Republican Party in the wake of the Democratic Civil Rights Acts of the 60s--and brought their plantation mentality with them (subjugation of POC and women, gun fetish, hatred of cities, hatred of worker rights, twisted form of Christianity that bolsters white supremacy, xenophobia, lynching--now in the form of police killing unarmed POC).

And pushed liberal and many moderate Republicans from their party within a couple of decades, and are working overtime to exclude the few remaining moderate Republicans as well.

"America First," the party of everything bad in Anglo-Saxon culture, minus the good.

PS--Ya know what, America-Firsters? You will not replace us!
No. of Recommendations: 16
Can we now stop feigning shock when there are comparisons between Nazism and the GQP?
I have no idea what they mean, but I'm sure they don't either

Au contraire mon ami, they know exactly what they mean, even though they don't have a clue as to the historical context. They mean the white Christian tribes, specifically of England. As opposed to the white Christian tribes of Northern Europe that went on to gain such bad press in the twentieth century, that their name is taboo in most circles, but Anglo Saxon all the same.

The Anglo Saxon period in England is often referred to as the "Dark Ages" marks a period of decline after Roman rule, marked by tribal warfare between fending off invaders and building monasteries. It eventually ended with the an invasion from the south by William the Bastard and the onset of Norman rule (note not French). Over time the Norman and Anglo Saxon melded to form the basis of 20th centaury England.

I am sure that the irony of all of the is lost on the MTG's of the world, but that is what happens when you pick cherries. Yes Marjorie dear, you can make cobbler.
No. of Recommendations: 14
ges: Can we now stop feigning shock when there are comparisons between Nazism and the GQP?

Dr Seuss, who the wingnuts had a hissy fit crying over his 'cancellation,' did a whole series of satirical cartoons mocking the 'America First' movement in WWII, comparing America Firsters to Nazis and fascists:

https://caveartfair.tumblr.com/post/156775368082/dr-seuss-sa...
They know exactly what they mean. They mean white.

It's odd that their new manifesto is merely a re-hash of the arguments made by Southern slave-holders before the Civil War.

I'm sure that's a mistake.......
No. of Recommendations: 7
"In an effort to "follow in President Trump's footsteps," a new America First Caucus led by far-right lawmakers is seeking to protect "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

I have no idea what they mean, but I'm sure they don't either."
-------------------------------

Ever see the movie Mississippi Burning ? There was a speech given at the Klan rally
that included " our white, anglo-saxon ways", pretty eerie and scary that the Klan now
have their own people in the U.S. House of Representatives.
I hope everybody out there realizes that the Klan killed a lot of white people, too, they
ain't necessarily your friend just because you have the same skin color.