No. of Recommendations: 2
"Obviously, you’ve never been in Southern California during, Well, pretty much any time. When HOV lanes are 24x7x365, there are way too many cars for the capacity of the freeways." - Churchy
------------------

I lived in Southern California as a kid during the 1960s. My mom hauled us kids there after my parents were divorced. 2 years in Los Angeles and 4 years in Garden Grove, Ca. It was a long time ago and I know it has grown and gotten insanely crowded.

We transitioned to Georgia after my mother died. My dad came and picked us up and took us to Georgia. It was at the start of tenth grade. I have lived in the South ever since. It feels like home to me now. From what I've read I think life is a lot easier living in the South than it is living in California. It's easier to get by here.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.