Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
""You sir are not forgiven for the slights and innuendoes I've received since the day I came to this board. Now there is another who is still sane, but as you all continue to ignore his questions and judge him mercilessly for thinking there is a place for love in this world. He'll break too. And you can all (#?)3 of you live happily ever after." BECKY

Hmmm, Becky, WHO was it that accused another for "not having a heart"?

I need to change my investments. When I see this kind of behavior, it makes me think that behavioral drugs are the best investments in town.

I recieve just as many slights as anyone Becky, just see the Political Asylum board, or even the GTW board until the Liberals ran for cover(lol). That goes with the territory as far as im concerned.

Anyway, for those who disagree with me ever, take your best shot!! Fine folks may disagree and still be buddies.

USE THE FORCE!!! JEDIKNIGHT

PS: Ace...im still looking into the DUK energy thing.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.