Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"Somebody mentioned that Cree left out a few of the numbers in their quarterly earnings release that they normally report, and we will have to wait for the 10-K to find the answers. Could someone tell me what these numbers are, and what the possible ramnifications of this could be?"

I didn't catch that thread, but the numbers I want to see is Inventory, the entire Cash Flow statement and all pro forma adjustments for the Nitres acquisition. That's pretty much the order of importance for me too.

IIRC, someone's CC notes stated that Inventory had increased. I need to see that it increased less than 13% from Q3.

Someone else in this thread mentioned that CF for the year was ~$63 M. CF from Ops through Q3 was about $28 M, this is a big jump. I'd like to inspect the whole CF statement. On a side note, there was another comment from the CC that said CREE would be able to fund future growth through operations from now on. I wasn't expecting to hear that for a couple of years (at least until both phases of the new plant finished).

"I plan on waiting until I get the full picture from the 10-K before I buy in."

Should be just around the corner, last year's 10-K came out on Aug 12th.

Marv
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.