Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"Starting to think I'm the Poster Child for the good custodian of her body who gets struck down by what's usually preventable stuff!! ...

Squamous AND Basal cell carcinoma (never been a sunbather)"

Same for me.I go to the dermatologist evert 3 months to get the latest crop of skin spots frozen with liquid nitrogen.

"Afib (with NONE of the predisposing behaviours)"

I have exercise induced ventricular tachycardia

"Bunions (when I've never worn F-M pumps)"

no bunions, but I have to remove significant callous buildup with files every other week.

"At least. I don't have periodontal disease."

Me neither.My sister got that & problem teeth.She was just at the dentist this week having a root canal.The dentist told her she had the deepest most curved roots he's had in 24 years.
That was right before the handle broke off the mini-file he was using to clean out the canal the root was in.The wire file was deep INSIDE the tooth when it broke off.

Yow!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.