Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
"That's the problem though...there's still people that think like you do (want to wait) but it's his SIXTH YEAR in the NFL! How long does he get before he gets written off as a passer? Boller's a fourth year guy and everyone - myself included who was one of his staunchest supporters for a while - has had him written off as a passer for a year at the least."

I think it's the round peg, square hole up to now. This might be my last go around as a passer. It took Steve Young some time to get adjusted to the NFL game. I blame part of this on the staffs (past & present) and deciding what to make him. Boller, from what I've seen, can't make plays with his legs. Vick's ability to run has exended his career. I've seen this guy make some good throws and then......well. My concern is his passer rating, which is 75.5 (mid-70's). On the flip side, he's 6th among active winning percentage. This is also the QB who was the leader in the Packer's first home playoff loss. I still think Vick can do it, but time is running out. Decide how he fits the O, and go from there.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.