Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
"The break even point is a bogus metric as it is based on your PIA instead of your monthly benefit." - McCrokett

What is "PIA?" Pain in the ass? <grin> No seriously, I don't know what PIA is? By the way you take all the fun out of retiring early and taking early social security. But since I don't plan on living to be real old, and unless "then a miracle" occurs... I don't expect to. I am obese and come from a long line of ancestors who all had the good sense to die early so I expect I will follow in my families footsteps.

And I'm pretty sure after I kick the bucket I won't care how much or when I retired or when I took social security I think I'll still be okay with the early retirement and taking Social Security early?

I made a plan and it seems to be working so far I think I better stick to it?

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.