Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
"The service really is incredible though...very attentive. Went into theater...nothing but full-sized leather recliners.....wow. There's also a revolving plate holder and a button to call for waiters. Very very nice seats. I leaned back the recliner, popped out the leg rest and had the most comfortable movie watching experience ever. But $19-29?!?! That is crazy." - aolf

Bet it wasn't as comfortable as being stretched out on the couch in our living room. Did they give you a remote so you could pause the movie and use the restroom or walk to the refrigerator and get something to eat or pour yourself a big glass of diet lemonade?

I don't care how much it costs, I guarantee you it's not as good as watching a movie at home.

And sometime in the next few months I'm going to splurge and buy a large flat screen TV for our living room. I've about figured out what I'm going to do with one of our old TVs.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.