Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Saturday, September 24th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
"To reach many (most) of these people, you're going to have to go directly to them - personal contacts, direct community outreach,..............."

-----------------------------------

Are you willing to go door to door in anti-vax strongholds and try to talk sense
into them ? I'm not, and I sure do understand anybody from the Federal Government
being unwilling to do so.

MTG gives a "nice" little speech about how anybody that comes knocking on the doors
of these anti vaxers should be dealt with. If you don't want to watch the clip, I'll give you a hint, she suggests greeting anybody from the government with a display of their 2nd amendment rights.

I wish I could believe that nobody is stupid enough to take any suggestions from Greene, but that's not the case.

It's a real stretch on your part to blame Biden for the anti vaxers not getting vaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n71adWlDJ1k
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.