Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
"Troy
I appreciate your concern, but some causes are by definition, lost before begun.

I find the 'IGNORE BUTTON' works pretty well here. Its one of the advantages of on-line rather than face-to-face discussion with strangers....you don't have to listen to them if you don't want to.

BruceM "

The phrase "haters gonna hat" comes to mind. And this is true regardless of the political
spectrum you consider. Leftists, centrists and rightists all have individuals and groups who
are power-hungry twits. There are always folks who feel the need to tell others what they should
be doing as well as tell others how they should think.

When folks are inundated 24/7 by politics - for instance if they have been born and
raised in or around Washington,DC - they begin to consider government in all its' forms
as really important to individual's lives.
I recall when I moved from Maryland to West Virginia I was shocked at how little folks in
the working world thought about news from Washington,DC. Simply, they were not impacted by
what was broadcast as the "news of the day". What the central governments of the world consider
of critical importance rarely helps people in the countries run by those governments. In fact
the governments typical get in the way and hurt those they claim to want to help.

Howie52
Unintended consequences are normal results.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.