No. of Recommendations: 2
"Trumpov was chosen by a minority of Americans, and Putin."

If that is your security blanket to get you through, then by all means just keep that death grip on it. Don't feel badly when you are not taken seriously.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<This really [redacteds] me off. To me, America is "us" and Israel is "them," not "us"--like any other foreign country. I have no interest in the location of our embassy there except in whether it exacerbates Middle East tensions. I find thier treatment of Palestinians ranges from understandable to egregious, mostly annoying/disturbing.

I've never even been to Israel and have no interest in doing so...unless Trump riles up the goobers enough to "send me back" =8-0 I have no relatives I'm aware of in Israel. I feel the same "loyalty" to Israel that I feel to England, France, the Netherlands, Japan, etc. as US allies. And while a nutcase like Netanyahu is their PM, I'm even less interested in Israel than usual. I've met Israeli tourists here who despise and/or vote against Netanyahu and loathe Trump as I do.>>

I presume you don't revere God as "the Master of the Universe", either?

If so, we are BROTHERS! I don't have any relatives in Israel either. I have no loyalty to Jews living in the United States either. Why should I? I'm not Jewish.

And neither are you.

Congratulations ---- we are both assimilated into the mass of Americans.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 15
not content with the divisions that already exist in the former land of E Pluribus Unam, the donald has started stirring the pot in the Jewish American community. Calling the Jewish voters who vote for the Democratic candidates disloyal to America and to the Chosen One takes it up a notch from when he told these Americans their prime minister was Netanyahu. They have a tenuous hold here in America in trump's world view. They are not patriots and America is not their country unless they vote the GOP ticket.

trump

"Five years ago, the concept of even talking about this -- even three years ago -- of cutting off aid to Israel because of two people [talib&Omat] that hate Israel and hate Jewish people -- I can't believe we're even having this conversation. Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone where they're defending these two people over the State of Israel?"

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat -- it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Because trump and Netanyahu are now permanently Gorilla glued together, Netanyahu had nothing to say about trump's splitting off 70% of Jewish voters into a block that is disloyal and stupid.

Netanyahu's deep allegiance and sucking up to all things donald has destroyed the bipartisan support Washington normally displays when dealing with Israel. The tragedy is that the GOP now takes criticism of the corrupt Netanyahu government and spins it as hatred for all Jewish people. Netanyahu, eager to live off the trump approval in Israel, refused to condemn the anti-Jewish rhetoric trump casually tosses off on Twitter and at helicopter shrieking pressers. nobody has had such a talent for insult and ugly division. It's not a talent anybody should nurture. It's the greatest example of anti-Semitism since the march on Charlottesville.

He did get a thumbs up from one conservative talk show --Wayne Allyn Root at Newsmax. Wayne Allyn Root is in solid agreement with trump that trump is the Chosen One

“President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing."

A Pew Research Center poll in April found that 64 percent of Americans had a favorable view of the Israeli people, only 41 percent viewed the Israeli government favorably.What we are doing now is letting trump tell the world any criticism of Netanyahu and his corrupt government is hatred for all Jewish people. It's one of his biggest and most corrosive lies yet.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"He did get a thumbs up from one conservative talk show --Wayne Allyn Root at Newsmax. Wayne Allyn Root is in solid agreement with trump that trump is the ...Chosen One"

Trump is ..the Chosen One... of over 65 million voters who ...chose ... him to do the policies that he is doing.
No. of Recommendations: 4
it's a miracle what a lot of gerrymandering and voter suppression can accomplish with a wee bit of help from the GRU and the IRA and still not win the popular vote. And yet here he is the chosen one. Just 3 million votes shy of what America wanted.
"And yet here he is the chosen one. Just 3 million votes shy of what America wanted. "

I guess that someone should have explained to Hillary the requirements for winning a Presidential election in America.
No. of Recommendations: 9
I guess that someone should have explained to Hillary the requirements for winning a Presidential election in America.

I guess someone should've explained to Comey the effect of his last-minute stupid announcement.

I guess someone should've seen into the future when we knew how extensively RUssian bots & trolls were hammering Americans in states targeted using information supplied by the Trump campaign.
I guess it seems that a lot of somebody's weren't up to waging a successful Presidential campaign.
Trumpov was chosen by a minority of Americans, and Putin.

If that is your security blanket to get you through, then by all means just keep that death grip on it. Don't feel badly when you are not taken seriously.
No. of Recommendations: 24

Whether you take it seriously or not, I don't care a whit. It is true.

TRUTH #1: It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans. Even now, Trump has never had the approval of a majority of Americans. Not a security blanket, just truth.

TRUTH #2: Russia spent a lot of time and effort to influence our election, and they clearly were trying to help Trump win. That comes out clearly from the results of the Mueller investigation. Not a security blanket, just truth.

But if poking at me makes YOU feel better, by all means go at it. Doesn't change the reality at all.
TRUTH 3 : Trump is not the first President to serve with less than 50% approval
You meant to say … a minority of Voting Americans ...if you want to be accurate.

TRUTH 4: Russia spent ...some ..time and ...some efforts to interfere in the elections, as they always do. Nothing new there, we do things like that to others too. Whether Trump was the object of more influence than Hillary is not at all clear. If you recall Mueller was clear that he wasn't interested in looking into the Hillary collusion with the Russians.
TRUTH 3 : Trump is not the first President to serve with less than 50% approval

True, but he IS the first President to never reach above 50% approval, I believe. Historic.

You meant to say … a minority of Voting Americans ...if you want to be accurate.

Here’s what I said; “It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans.” The word ‘elected’ presupposes that we are talking about voters. Are you suggesting that a majority of Americans approve of Trump, but are keeping it secret? There’s no evidence to support that, at all, but I can see how you’d like to believe that.

TRUTH 4: Russia spent ...some ..time and ...some efforts to interfere in the elections, as they always do. Nothing new there, we do things like that to others too.

Uh, no. Social media platforms and its users personal data have never been as accessible and as large in volume as they are today, nor have so many Americans ever been as accessible as they are by simply buying ads on Facebook. So no, this hasn’t really been done before, not anywhere near the scale and breadth that it is happening today.

Whether Trump was the object of more influence than Hillary is not at all clear. If you recall Mueller was clear that he wasn't interested in looking into the Hillary collusion with the Russians.

It is quite clear if you read the Mueller report - it shows that the vast majority of Russia’s activities in this area favored Trump. There’s no question about it. Take a listen to “The Report” podcast that walks through Mueller’s report in detail. Factual and thorough. Not as dry as reading it.
"TRUTH 3 : Trump is not the first President to serve with less than 50% approval

True, but he IS the first President to never reach above 50% approval, I believe. Historic. "

Trump has been in office two years, check back with me at the end of his first term . Clintons first term ratings were also low.

"Here’s what I said; “It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans.” T

Uh no, here is what you said ""Trumpov was chosen by a minority of Americans, and Putin." Twisting words again, lets just stick to Truth ..and ..Facts. You know unlike Biden and your guys who like truth over facts.

" So no, this hasn’t really been done before, not anywhere near the scale and breadth that it is happening today. "

You have no way of knowing what the Russians have done in past elections. If you can verify your statement ...post it, else just more hot air.

"It is quite clear if you read the Mueller report - it shows that the vast majority of Russia’s activities in this area favored Trump. There’s no question about it. "

More nonsense, Mueller made it clear that he had no interest in investigating Hillary's Russian collusion activities(Steele paper, FISA abjuses, etc) because of the nonsensical basis that it was before his appointment as S Council...notwithstanding that everything he was tasked with investigating weasin fact...before... his appointment. It shows nothing regarding Hillary and Russian support because Mueller and his staff ...chose...to not look for it.

Again, if one needs to deal in false
Again if one needs to deal in falsehoods, then they are not to be taken seriously.
"TRUTH 3 : Trump is not the first President to serve with less than 50% approval"

"True, but he IS the first President to never reach above 50% approval, I believe. Historic."

Trump has been in office two years, check back with me at the end of his first term . Clintons first term ratings were also low.

My, you are infatuated with the Clintons. OK. Clinton had low ratings in his first term, but not as low as Trump's. And his went far higher. Trump's approval ratings are historically low, and flat as can be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_app...

"Here’s what I said; “It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans.” T

Uh no, here is what you said "Trumpov was chosen by a minority of Americans, and Putin." Twisting words again, lets just stick to Truth ..and ..Facts. You know unlike Biden and your guys who like truth over facts.

Uh, yes. I said both of those sentences in this thread. They are both true. Try to keep up.

" So no, this hasn’t really been done before, not anywhere near the scale and breadth that it is happening today. "

You have no way of knowing what the Russians have done in past elections. If you can verify your statement ...post it, else just more hot air.

Duh. Again, social media has expanded rapidly as both an accessible platform and in the sheer volume of users and personal data. In other words, it didn't exist before like it does today, so Russia could not have used it in that way before. Again, read first, then post.

"It is quite clear if you read the Mueller report - it shows that the vast majority of Russia’s activities in this area favored Trump. There’s no question about it. "

More nonsense, Mueller made it clear that he had no interest in investigating Hillary's Russian collusion activities...

Hillary was not in his mandate. Russia and the Trump campaign was, and for very good reasons. Hillary has been investigated 47 times, and no charges filed. My point stands. Muller didn't have to look at Hillary at all to determine who Russia was favoring in their interference efforts. It was very clear - IF you choose to look. So far, you have chosen NOT to look. I don't expect that to change.
""Here’s what I said; “It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans.” T

Again, by a minority of Voting Americans. USA population 300+ million

"duh …" Duh back at you, you have no way of backing up your stsatement with any facts. If you got them post them.

"Hillary was not in his mandate. Russia and the Trump campaign was, and for very good reasons."

Not true, his charge was Russian interference in the election whatever the orm. Again , if you have something factual post it or else it is just more Nigelnoise.

Anyway, its not really worthwhile to play word games with you. Backs in the box with the rest of your friends.
""Here’s what I said; “It is true that Trump was elected by a minority of Americans.” T

Again, by a minority of Voting Americans. USA population 300+ million

Right. That's what 'elected' means. Voted.

"duh …" Duh back at you, you have no way of backing up your stsatement with any facts. If you got them post them.

Reality. Duh.

"Hillary was not in his mandate. Russia and the Trump campaign was, and for very good reasons."

Not true, his charge was Russian interference in the election whatever the orm. Again , if you have something factual post it or else it is just more Nigelnoise.

"The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and suspicious links between Trump associates and Russian officials, conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019. It was also called the Russia investigation, the Mueller probe, and the Mueller investigation. Since July 2016, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had been covertly investigating activities by Russian operatives and by members of the Trump presidential campaign, under the code name "Crossfire Hurricane". In May 2017, President Donald Trump dismissed FBI Director James Comey, because he was critical of Comey's handling of the Clinton and Russia probes. Within eight days, following a call to action by Democratic lawmakers and revelations by Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller, a former FBI director, to take over the FBI's work. According to its authorizing document, the investigation's scope included allegations of "links and/or coordination" between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign. Mueller was also mandated to pursue "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." The probe included a criminal investigation which looked into potential obstruction of justice charges against Trump and members of his campaign or his administration."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_...

Again, your infatuation with all things Clinton comes up empty, and you continue to willfully ignore roe reality. Duh, again.

Anyway, its not really worthwhile to play word games with you. Backs in the box with the rest of your friends.

I'd appreciate it. You are starting to really foul the air here.
No. of Recommendations: 4
"If that is your security blanket to get you through, then by all means just keep that death grip on it. Don't feel badly when you are not taken seriously. "

Boater you should literally be one of the last people on these boards thinking other people are not taken seriously considering your posting history of being wrong on just about anything you have ever commented on.

Like the post you responded to that was accurate, but you tried to spin like it wasn't.