No. of Recommendations: 0
"Trying to lose a few pounds here - so far it's been tough...lost 2-3 lbs. Enjoy eating out too much. Asian buffet, lasagna at Joes, Furr's Buffet on Friday for turkey day." Tele

I concur. Buffets are diet killers. Been there done that.

Art
Print the post Back To Top
"Trying to lose a few pounds here - so far it's been tough...lost 2-3 lbs. Enjoy eating out too much. Asian buffet, lasagna at Joes, Furr's Buffet on Friday for turkey day." Tele

Art
No. of Recommendations: 1

I don't get good value at buffets anymore. I can't pig out like I used to -- my body can't handle it.
"I don't get good value at buffets anymore. I can't pig out like I used to -- my body can't handle it." baronandrew

I like Chinese Buffets and they average between ~ $7.95 to $$8.50/lunch during the week. I'm on a low carb diet so I don't eat rice or noodles anymore. I'm a big fan of fish and seafood and both of them have shrimp and clams on the cold bar and I can easily eat a pound of shrimp so I'm getting my money's worth right there. I also like the fried chicken wings too, and wings aren't cheap anymore like they used to be. So it's easy for me to get my money's worth at a Chinese Buffet.

Art