No. of Recommendations: 3
"Waaaaaaaaaa! I lost the election. I am going to throw a hissy fit for the next four years.

Do you want to see "hissy fits?" Check out Donald Trump....he throws one just about every day.

At least Abrams has ample reason to feel cheated. Trump just makes up stuff."

Funny how all the dims nearly lost their mind when Trump wouldn't commit to abiding by the results of the election but now they are all up in arms because poor Stacy Abrams gots robbed. Boo hoo.

It is the same for any given topic. Illegal immigration - all prominent dims on record supporting stopping it yesterday but today it is all about their rights over citizen rights. Dims said we had to believe Ford because she was a woman. All of a sudden Avenatti, a dim darling stands accused and we don't have to believe the woman so much.

Do you wonder why I don't respect dims? At least I am freakin consistent.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.