No. of Recommendations: 0
"When I lived in Cleveland, there was this one gay priest from a very prominent local church who was notorious for hanging out in parks and picking up guys for sex. I don't know if any of his parishioners knew about it, but the entire gay male community sure did." - andrew
----------------------------------------------

My friend who is gay had a friend in New York who was a school teacher who only had sex with priests. That is what he liked, priests. I guess it was sort of like a fetish or something?

I suppose back in the olden days when being gay was considered to be a really bad thing the priesthood was a place where you could hide out and not get married and your non-married status would be accepted - and in fact people would treat you with respect and honor because you were a priest, even though you became a priest because you had no interest in being with a woman.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.