No. of Recommendations: 0
"Years ago, Art and I had a cyber handshake deal that we would both get a ticket when the jackpot was really high. If either of us won, we would split it with the other. I go years without buying a lottery ticket. So, if Art wins, I'll drive to wherever the party is to congratulate him. I do hope to see him before then as the odds of him winning is really low." Fool on, mazske

??? Mark I'm sorry but I really don't remember that? I have promised to share any substantial winnings that I might win with my brother and other family members and that pretty well depletes any jackpot I might win? There are a lot of us....

So... if we did have that deal (which I don't remember) I'm sorry but it is over now because I've got a big family and every one of them is expecting a piece of the pie. But I wish you the best of luck. You've got a beautiful family and I know you'll take care of them with your winnings.

By the way someone in California won that huge Megamillions jackpot on Friday night. The annuity has dropped back to $40 million.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.