No. of Recommendations: 29
I must say, liberals have stooped to lows I couldn't have imagined 10 years ago. This whole Trayvon/George cluster has me thinking the entire left wing of America is so infested with idiots, racists and freedom haters that I can no longer imagine their party returning to any sense of normalcy.

I used to argue that we needed democrats to balance republicans and extremists on both sides. Day after day I am astounded and amazed how against liberty and freedom the dems have become. From rationalizing health care, the IRS scandals, EPA fake e-mails and other atrocities of justice, and most especially this thing with Zimmerman, it all just boggles the mind.

From day one on hearing about this case, I reserved all judgment to give the 24/7 news cycle time to get all the evidence out there. The Left started out with massive lies like editing the 911 call to make it appear he was a racist and calling him white.

I had no dog in the hunt until it became evident that the very foundations of freedom were being shaken violently by the Left. I didn't care who did what as long as justice was served. I still believe that but I would have been just as content if there was lots of evidence that Zimmerman was a killer. I would be behind the push to have justice served on him.

The left doesn't have the same outlook. It all boils down to Trayvon being black. No matter what, Martin was the victim. Regardless of the evidence, the Left believes Zimmerman is guilty of something, anything now that it looks like murder is off the table. They believe he should die in the most heinous way. If both of them were black this probably wouldn't even have gone to court. This is very sad.

If more evidence came out today like a video showing George being the aggressor, I would still want to see him punished. Other than the rule of law, justice and liberty, I have no dog in this hunt while lefties are emotionally invested to the hilt.

It scares me what will happen if he is acquitted. Who will the Left kill? How many will they kill? How many will they maim? If he goes to jail the right won't hurt a soul. How do they live with that? How effed up is Zimmerman's entire life now? Will it ever be normal and happy? Will he be murdered by black panthers or some other thug?

My country doesn't seem to exist anymore. It is so very sad.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.