No. of Recommendations: 29
I must say, liberals have stooped to lows I couldn't have imagined 10 years ago. This whole Trayvon/George cluster has me thinking the entire left wing of America is so infested with idiots, racists and freedom haters that I can no longer imagine their party returning to any sense of normalcy.

I used to argue that we needed democrats to balance republicans and extremists on both sides. Day after day I am astounded and amazed how against liberty and freedom the dems have become. From rationalizing health care, the IRS scandals, EPA fake e-mails and other atrocities of justice, and most especially this thing with Zimmerman, it all just boggles the mind.

From day one on hearing about this case, I reserved all judgment to give the 24/7 news cycle time to get all the evidence out there. The Left started out with massive lies like editing the 911 call to make it appear he was a racist and calling him white.

I had no dog in the hunt until it became evident that the very foundations of freedom were being shaken violently by the Left. I didn't care who did what as long as justice was served. I still believe that but I would have been just as content if there was lots of evidence that Zimmerman was a killer. I would be behind the push to have justice served on him.

The left doesn't have the same outlook. It all boils down to Trayvon being black. No matter what, Martin was the victim. Regardless of the evidence, the Left believes Zimmerman is guilty of something, anything now that it looks like murder is off the table. They believe he should die in the most heinous way. If both of them were black this probably wouldn't even have gone to court. This is very sad.

If more evidence came out today like a video showing George being the aggressor, I would still want to see him punished. Other than the rule of law, justice and liberty, I have no dog in this hunt while lefties are emotionally invested to the hilt.

It scares me what will happen if he is acquitted. Who will the Left kill? How many will they kill? How many will they maim? If he goes to jail the right won't hurt a soul. How do they live with that? How effed up is Zimmerman's entire life now? Will it ever be normal and happy? Will he be murdered by black panthers or some other thug?

My country doesn't seem to exist anymore. It is so very sad.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
It scares me what will happen if he is acquitted. Who will the Left kill? How many will they kill? How many will they maim? If he goes to jail the right won't hurt a soul. How do they live with that? How effed up is Zimmerman's entire life now? Will it ever be normal and happy? Will he be murdered by black panthers or some other thug?

My country doesn't seem to exist anymore. It is so very sad._______________________

Sadly you are correct.

I did want to mention you miss the other angle which some of the not insane on race are on but not loud about. That is the violence was done with a gun. A gun he should not have been carrying, a gun that was.....

I have been saying for a while the violence is coming, at this point I think it is better it comes now. It will be less severe than if it comes later.

IMO, the tide can be turned and some riots may wake enough people up to have that be now, rather than after the collapse many feel is the only way out.

There is no way that we are not intentionally being led to violence, frankly it is just too obvious o be ignored. I would like to see the violence erupt a little before they are fully ready, I think that now would probably be a better time then later.

Do not get me wrong, I much prefer no violence at all, but you can not have a President priming the pump daily and all the agencies involved with discord going batspit crazy and a Justice Department that is trying to be Banana Republic worthy and not think this is going to end in any way but one.
No. of Recommendations: 2
"I have been saying for a while the violence is coming, at this point I think it is better it comes now. It will be less severe than if it comes later."

I don't know whose commentary is sadder, yours or mine. I agree with all you have said. I think we are being led by the nose down a path towards violence. The prosecution has no case at all. Every bit of evidence points towards innocence.

The Left is leading us there. How out of control will it get? How many will die just to whip up the libtard base?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
No. of Recommendations: 1
I did want to mention you miss the other angle which some of the not insane on race are on but not loud about. That is the violence was done with a gun. A gun he should not have been carrying, a gun that was.....

They mostly aren't on about this because if the gun regulations that the left will publicly admit to wanting were in effect, it's plain that Zimmerman would still have been able to legally carry that gun.

The fact is that a very-large share of the authoritarian left wants to prohibit private ownership of guns, but most of them won't admit that in public.
No. of Recommendations: 16
I used to argue that we needed democrats to balance republicans and extremists on both sides. Day after day I am astounded and amazed how against liberty and freedom the dems have become. From rationalizing health care, the IRS scandals, EPA fake e-mails and other atrocities of justice, and most especially this thing with Zimmerman, it all just boggles the mind.

All the while they like to do the Orwellian thing of doing all of the above, plus more, yet accusing US of being extremists. I have near zero respect for anyone who calls themselves a member of the democrat party today. When you come across one you're either talking to a low information voter (sadly, the majority of them) or one of their hack operatives (who knows damn well what he or she is doing and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process). In other words, either an idiot or a villain.

The democrats died several years ago. What's left now is a polyglot of victim groups, Stalinists and thieves.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I must say, liberals have stooped to lows I couldn't have imagined 10 years ago. This whole Trayvon/George cluster has me thinking the entire left wing of America is so infested with idiots, racists and freedom haters that I can no longer imagine their party returning to any sense of normalcy.

Who do you think you're fooling? You thought all of that before the Zimmerman case.
It scares me what will happen if he is acquitted. Who will the Left kill? How many will they kill?

The Left?

Do you mean black people, like during the Rodney King riots?
No. of Recommendations: 5
My country doesn't seem to exist anymore. It is so very sad.

Wow. You said it so much better than I ever could and I totally agree.
I lived most of my life in a very safe, mostly white suburb of Long Island. After my husband lost his job we had to sell our house a move to another state. We stayed for two years and then headed to Brooklyn Heights where we lived for 8 years.
It was not until I moved to Brooklyn that I encountered "reverse racism". It was really bad. I would go to the Macy's in downtown Brooklyn and stand at the makeup counter while 7 women of color would be chatting away and paying no attention to me at all. I did not exist for them. I would walk away and think "this is Macys"?
Another time I was walking down 6th Avenue to Penn Station and a very large black man stepped on my foot while looking me directly in the eye.
I am a small person and I could see that he was doing this intentionally to hurt me. I was terrified as I had done nothing to provoke this type of behavior.
There were a lot more instances of what I call "reverse discrimination" but it would take me too long to repeat them here.
No. of Recommendations: 7
I would go to the Macy's in downtown Brooklyn and stand at the makeup counter while 7 women of color would be chatting away and paying no attention to me at all. I did not exist for them. I would walk away and think "this is Macys"?

And if the races where reversed, you'd be lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit and Macy's racial bias would be the topic on every network evening news program. Spokespeople from Macy's would be assigned to do interviews and apologize profusely for the treatment you received, assure everyone the Macy's was taking steps to make sure it never happened again, all employees would be required to attend racial sensitivity training to avoid any more such incidents....

Another time I was walking down 6th Avenue to Penn Station and a very large black man stepped on my foot while looking me directly in the eye.
I am a small person and I could see that he was doing this intentionally to hurt me. I was terrified as I had done nothing to provoke this type of behavior.

And again if the races were reversed, the foot-stepper would be dealing not only with local authorities, but with the Feds as defendant in a 'hate crime.' We'd be scolded by the network evening news anchors for our ongoing racial biases, hand-wringing as to how to solve this problem and have politicians coming out of the woodwork announcing legislation to end this 'culture of hate.' Of course Mayor Bloomberg would be front-and-center, with you the victim standing right next to him with your foot in a cast, surrounding by your attorneys. The Al Sharptons, Rachel Maddows, Chris Matthews, and Ed Schultzes of the world would be devoting a week's worth of shows to your story ....
I would go to the Macy's in downtown Brooklyn and stand at the makeup counter while 7 women of color would be chatting away and paying no attention to me at all. I did not exist for them. I would walk away and think "this is Macys"?

Lazy and mean people exist in every culture.
It is easier to come across in a big city.

The first time I lived in a small community, I moved to Jackson Hole WY with a friend. We quickly made friends with a couple from the east coast that had gotten there a year earlier.

We commented how much nicer everyone was than on the east coast. The cynic in the group pointed out that part of this was a direct result of living in a small town. If you ignored someone at a store, there is a good chance that if she complains about it that night at a party, someone there will know you. As people become more connected there is internal pressure to be nicer. I am not saying that they are not nicer, they are genuinely being nicer. I am saying that their exists social pressure to be nicer, so that someone who might permit themselves to do mean things in a big city, where the chances of it coming back to them is less than 0.1% will constrain their selves if they think the chances are 5%.

Mean people exist. Not all of it is because you are white.

Finally comparing not getting the attention of a service person or having someone step on your foot seems rather minor when compared to the treatment that black people in NYC get as a result of the Stop and Frisk policies of the last couple years. How many times have you been asked to stand against a wall and be frisked while in Brooklyn?

I'm sure it was just a remarkable coincidence--in both cases.....*rolls eyes*

btw, what fantasy planet do you live on? I'm asking because, you see, we here on what we call earth--you know, the real world--realize that what brooklyn1948 experienced was blatant racism.

I'm sure you'd tell anyone of any race it was just a mere coincidence that the obnoxious treatment they received at the hands of another race was merely a case of 'some people being mean', right?

wise up.
No. of Recommendations: 0
btw, what fantasy planet do you live on? I'm asking because, you see, we here on what we call earth--you know, the real world--realize that what brooklyn1948 experienced was blatant racism.

In your world any time any one from one race is mean to anyone from any other race, the only motivation can be racism.

Why are white people sometimes mean to other white people? Is it because the Irish hate the English? and the French hate Itialans? Maybe it has to do with the fact that they other one prays at the wrong church.

Vile, this is what 'liberal tolerance' looks like. And freedom, as you point out, is now little more than 'the freedom to agree with the mob'.

Once you realize that everything about the Democrat Party is based on a lie, everything makes sense.
Finally comparing not getting the attention of a service person or having someone step on your foot seems rather minor when compared to the treatment that black people in NYC get as a result of the Stop and Frisk policies of the last couple years. How many times have you been asked to stand against a wall and be frisked while in Brooklyn?

Have you ever lived in Brooklyn or Manhattan?

And no, I have never been frisked most likely because I am a law abiding citizen and not living in one of those neighborhoods where the cops are called every single night and gun shots ring out on a regular basis.
It was not until I moved to Brooklyn that I encountered "reverse racism".

It's not "reverse racism." It's racism, plain and simple.

As a white youth, I encountered racism directed towards me at an early age. My parents weren't completely unbigoted on racial matters but treated everybody well regardless of skin color. So as a child, I didn't view the world through the prism of race. I didn't hold negative views of people based on skin color.

When I was about 9 years old, my family moved to a largely Mexican area while renting temporarily and I attended an almost completely Mexican school for a term. I was the only white child in my class. There was one black kid and the rest were Mexican. I became great friends with the black kid. I thought I got along well with the Mexican kids but a gang of them chased after me on the last day of school. I was saved by my bigger brother at the bus stop.

When I was about 13 years old, we temporarily rented in an area (in Texas) which was mixed white and black. We apparently lived between a poor white neighborhood and a poor black neighborhood. I rode a bus to school as the only white kid among black kids. I tried to be friends with them but got no response. During the first week, a black kid told me they would kill me if I rode the bus again. This was without any provocation. My mother found out there was a "white bus" if I walked the other direction. So I survived my second encounter with racism.

This was about 3 decades ago. We have made progress in race relations since then. Unfortunately, the Left continues to support racist policies which threaten this progress.
No. of Recommendations: 7

Have you ever been the object of "reverse discrimination"?

Have you ever had a store clerk walk away from her counter when you approached? This happened at the local supermarket on more than one occasion.

Have you ever had a postal clerk tell you that she could not give you one piece of tape to secure your package and yet the person of color who was on line right before you was given several rolls of tape?

I had to quit my job as an executive assistant in a major bank in Manhattan due to reverse discrimination. HR was so scared of lawsuits that they would rather lose someone like me (a good employee) than reprimand the person who was torturing me on a daily basis.
If you have had none of those things happen to you, then you don't know what you are talking about.
I left a GOOD job because I was the only white secretary in the entire department and I was a target for reverse discrimination.
No. of Recommendations: 18
In your world any time any one from one race is mean to anyone from any other race, the only motivation can be racism.

And why, pray tell, is any criticism of our present mediocre, inept, out of his league "president" immediately called "racism"?
And why, pray tell, is any criticism of our present mediocre, inept, out of his league "president" immediately called "racism"?

1, this does not happen every time.

2, to the extent that it happens it is done as a diceptive debating issue. If they can get you on the defensive about being racist, then they don't have to argue the points you raise.

It is eye opening. As I've said before, the evidence appears to clearly indicate self defense. The witness with the best view of the altercation, a prosecution witness (!!), saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. Then there are the wounds on Zimmerman clearly consistent with an assault with him on the bottom and Martin as the aggressor. Logic also suggests that Zimmerman would not have instigated a physical altercation since he had just called 911 and Martin was physically bigger than him.

So it appears that the case shouldn't have been brought to trial. It's gross prosecutorial misconduct to bring charges in such a case. It brings the real possibility of an inappropriate conviction. In the best case scenario, Zimmerman unjustly suffers great emotional harm and a temporary loss of freedom. And as you point out, media and left-wing misconduct has greatly harmed him and continues to harm him even if he is declared not guilty.

Left-wing racism appears to have caused great injustice in this case.

dave
No. of Recommendations: 4

This right here is one of the most richly ironic statements ever made by one of the greylings. What s/he is describing is the exact place that liberals live.
1, this does not happen every time.

2, to the extent that it happens it is done as a diceptive debating issue. If they can get you on the defensive about being racist, then they don't have to argue the points you raise.

Maybe it does not happen EVERY time but it should not happen at all.
A bad president is just that, a bad president.

As far as a deceptive debating issue, this is done ALL the time by the Democrats in order to sidestep the real issues.

I will never forget Chris Matthews remarks about how he felt about O and how he got a tingle up his leg (or some such nonsense)
I cannot believe this fool still has a job!
The problem you had at the bank shows a greater pattern than being stepped on by a passer-by.

Lawsuits work both ways. Why did you not persue justice?

I belive reverse discrimination exists.

I don't attribute every time someone of another race does something to be a case of reverse discrimination.

I don't live in Brooklyn but I visit about 6 times a year. I have found the residents to be very nice. But that was near the Pratt Institute so maybe that is just a nicer neigborhood.
I will never forget Chris Matthews remarks about how he felt about O and how he got a tingle up his leg (or some such nonsense)
I cannot believe this fool still has a job!

The problem is he press will forget, and make a major effort to target anyone not of the left as a bad person.

If fact just today, a PA denizen was claiming the folks recorded saying Hail Satan were likely Republican plants and how it was Rovian.

The ability to ignore the record of leftist lies and how it dwarfs those of non leftists is impressive. The use of fakes is a well documented Dem activity and even non Plants make things up about what people say. In things like the Trayvon hearing we KNOW that tapes are editted to create lies.

Yet when confornted with pretty standard leftist activity, what do we see.

A lying bag of liberal on the attack making absurd claims.

Just create lies and repeat them loudly and often until they become truth.

I am sure other groups use these well known fascist tactics, and any comparison between fascists and today's liberals is frowned upon. I kind of agree except for the huge number of similarities they are nothing alike.
When I was about 9 years old, my family moved to a largely Mexican area while renting temporarily and I attended an almost completely Mexican school for a term. I was the only white child in my class. There was one black kid and the rest were Mexican. I became great friends with the black kid. I thought I got along well with the Mexican kids but a gang of them chased after me on the last day of school. I was saved by my bigger brother at the bus stop.

I can relate. The grade school I went had one 1 white student in my class (me), and the middle/high schools I went to were 90% black. Kids who knew me were ok. For the ones who didn't, I was "White Boy". Racism exists in all communities.
The problem you had at the bank shows a greater pattern than being stepped on by a passer-by.

I am a small woman as I've said before. A big hulking over 200 pound man steps on the top part of my foot and keeps his foot there for awhile while all the time looking me right in the face is a BIG issue for me as it would have been for you if it had happened to you!!!!
It was not accidental. It was INTENTIONAL!!!!

Am I making myself clear?
Lawsuits work both ways. Why did you not persue justice?

I went to my boss who pretty much told me that that was the way things were and to "let it go".
Her bosses secretary was black and therefore the rest of the clerical staff was black, until I came along. I was given a hard time until I left and going to HR was not going to get me anywhere.
I was basically told to shut up or leave.
So, I left.
vile: "It scares me what will happen if he is acquitted. Who will the Left kill? How many will they kill? How many will they maim? If he goes to jail the right won't hurt a soul. How do they live with that? How effed up is Zimmerman's entire life now? Will it ever be normal and happy? Will he be murdered by black panthers or some other thug?"

That is the most pathologically insane rant that I have ever read. If I read about another rampage on a par with Newtown, I am going to come to this board to see if any of you are no longer posting.
I don't live in Brooklyn but I visit about 6 times a year. I have found the residents to be very nice. But that was near the Pratt Institute so maybe that is just a nicer neigborhood.

Well, waltz around Brownsville Brooklyn someday and report back to me.
Since 9/11 right wing extrmists have killed more people here than Islamic extremists:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/opinion/bergen-right-wing-viol...

If your goal is to make right wing libertarian and Christian extremists appear to be as crazy as right wing Islamic extremists, you are doing a good job.
So, I left.

I am sorry this happened to you, and I am sorry it happens at all.

In the event this happens again, or you have a chance to advise someoneelse whom this happens to: HR is not on your side. They never are, they never will be. In the instance where one person in HR might really be on your side because they like you, they are not doing their job. They represent corporate. period. The only one on your side is your laywer. In some (many) cases it is easier to just leave. If you get a lawyer at least you have a chance to get a check while leaving.
So, I left.

Apparently, you did both.
As a white youth, I encountered racism directed towards me at an early age.

My mom is as liberal as the day is long, we're talking PA lib liberal. However, she grew up in Detroit. Not "near" Detroit... IN Detroit. Lived on Cadillac St., attended Detroit Public Schools, the whole nine yards. She was born in 1953 so she was 13-14 when the riots broke out, had APCs driving down her street, was under curfew, all that.

When I was born she was a single mom living on Cadillac in Detroit, soon thereafter she got her own apartment in a duplex near Gratiot/7-mile (still in the city) and we lived there for several years. I attended pre-school and kindergarten at a school named Gratiot Christian, a private school right around the block (no longer standing). Why? Because there was no way on God's green earth my mom was going to send her white son to the Detroit Public Schools... because she clearly remembered what happened to HER in them.

She was 6'2" and athletic, played volleyball, etc. But she had to run home every day or else she risked getting beat down by the black girls. Every. Day. And it wasn't because she was some racist or anything... but they did their best to turn her into one!

Eventually we moved to the suburbs just across 8-mile (she worked in downtown Detroit, Harper Hospital at the DMC, so she wanted to be as close as she could be to work without living in Detroit). The schools I attended were mostly white... out of the 121 kids in my graduating class in 1996 120 were white, one was black (and she had been adopted by a white family). So, no, I didn't face any racial hatred in school, nor did I engage in any racist activity... against whom would I have been racist? Really, the thing that surprised me when I got to Ann Arbor wasn't the number of blacks or anything (I ended up working closely with plenty of them, we got along great) but the number of Asians... I had never seen so many of them before all in one place! There were a couple kids from Vietnam (adopted) in my school but that was pretty much it. I was used to black people, not from school but from my early youth and family friends (friends from back in Detroit of course).

But, yeah, Detroit was and still is a VERY racist place... especially if you're white. Many there don't trust you inherently if you're white... you left them, abandoned them, steal their "jewels" (when the state takes over something in Detroit like a park or a convention center, the water system, etc.)... you really have to live here and see it day in and day out to appreciate the dynamic. There are parts of Detroit whites hang out in and parts they won't go into, and in many ways both races want to keep it that way. It's... interesting in a way people really don't want to talk about. Sad, too, you sort of feel helpless if you think about it too much. I didn't do any of the things they're upset about, I'm not sure anyone in my family did but if so... wasn't me. But I digress...
"It was not until I moved to Brooklyn that I encountered "reverse racism"."

My rant has little to do with racism though I chose that example when I made that statement. It had more to do with the fundamental transformation that Zero talks about.

The only thing I would say is that to say 'reverse racism' puts you in the liberal trap. It assumes whites own racism which it does not. Racism is racism whether perpetrated by an Asian, a black man or anyone. There is no such thing as 'reverse racism'.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
"In your world any time any one from one race is mean to anyone from any other race, the only motivation can be racism.

Why are white people sometimes mean to other white people?"

So a tiny white woman is minding her own business and a large black man purposely steps on her foot and your first inclination is to assume it isn't racism? What color is the sky in your world?

I am not saying there is not other plausible explanation but the first that would come to my mind is racism. Why would you even argue it's something else entirely? You weren't even there.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Nothing you say matters to me so you are basically urinating into the wind.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Wow! I recommend you stop drinking bong water.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
The only thing I would say is that to say 'reverse racism' puts you in the liberal trap. It assumes whites own racism which it does not. Racism is racism whether perpetrated by an Asian, a black man or anyone. There is no such thing as 'reverse racism'.

I used the wrong words. I should have said "reverse discrimination"
NOT reverse racism.

What was I thinking?
In the event this happens again, or you have a chance to advise someoneelse whom this happens to: HR is not on your side. They never are, they never will be. In the instance where one person in HR might really be on your side because they like you, they are not doing their job. They represent corporate. period. The only one on your side is your laywer. In some (many) cases it is easier to just leave. If you get a lawyer at least you have a chance to get a check while leaving.

I am for the most part a non confrontational person. I moved on and was a better person for it. I left the bank and was rehired back as a temp.
I knew the department head and his assistant was my friend. I worked with the best darn group of people ever. It was the best 2 1/2 years of my working life. The group I worked with valued me, valued my intelligence and respected me even though I was just an executive assistant. So, all in all it ended well at the bank. Left in Feb. 2001 due to a merger. Old boss left in Sept. 2001 and we all know what happened in that month. Things were never the same again.
I am now retired and living in a small coastal town in MA and loving every single minute of it. The store clerks are fantastic, warm, kind women. The post office is a pleasure. They even have supplies which was a rarity in the Brooklyn Post Office.
It all turned out for the best.
Nothing you say matters to me so you are basically urinating into the wind.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

In that, case, Vile, please gray the person you're referring to.
No. of Recommendations: 18
My rant has little to do with racism though I chose that example when I made that statement.

IMO, the Zimmerman trial is a teachable moment that is totally lost on most conservatives.

Believing that race issues is about race is naive.

Race is a cynical tool trotted out to keep focus off of other issues.

Race is like the Great and Wonderful OZ, you have to look behind the curtain folks.

That is why race and idiocy were combined, well kinda<grin>
IF you are looking at race as a serious issue the libs have succeeded. There is no bigger con going on today.

The PResident is being stopped because we are a racist nation? Are you friggin kidding me? YOu have to be a moron of prodigious proportions to go there -- or totally dishonest. That is the race issue. There is no there , there.

There is racism in America. It is not systemic and is not big enough to be a national issue except as a liberal tool to do some other evil or create more divisiveness.
It all turned out for the best.

Good. I am glad to hear this. Enjoy your retirement.
In that, case, Vile, please gray the person you're referring to

I have long since concluded that Vile just can't help himself. Whenever I click on one of his posts and he's arguing with a greyling I immediately move onto the next post.
"I have long since concluded that Vile just can't help himself. Whenever I click on one of his posts and he's arguing with a greyling I immediately move onto the next post."

There was no reason for you to say that. I got it the first time you mentioned it. You know, if you grey me out you won't ever have to see another one.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
" There is no such thing as 'reverse racism'."

Actually there is such a thing. But it usually goes by the term affirmative action. Racism is unfairly treating someone bad because of their race. Reverse racism (i.e., affirmative action) is unfairly treating someone good because of their race.
"Actually there is such a thing. But it usually goes by the term affirmative action. Racism is unfairly treating someone bad because of their race. Reverse racism (i.e., affirmative action) is unfairly treating someone good because of their race."

Wow! Never heard that argument. Good one. But I put to you that affirmative action is still racism not reverse racism because it is against the white race. For every positive action there is an equal negative reaction. ;) I say we can both be right on this one.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
You know, if you grey me out you won't ever have to see another one

I am well aware of that. I have mastered the art of the application of the Frowny Face. I once counted 218 libs in my p-box. No doubt the figure has grown.
Well, if you get the urge to make another comment like that, do us both a favor and just frown away.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Well, if you get the urge to make another comment like that, do us both a favor and just frown away.

I fail to see why you are so up in arms about this. You decide to wrestle with the pigs, I move onto the next post. You make an informative post, I read it.

I make you the same offer. If you don't like what I post, p-box me.