Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My investment club just voted last night to buy stock in Radiant Systems. I was rather hesitant and didn't vote in favor. We're supposed to be following NAIC's guidelines, and since the co. just went public last year, we don't have any data to do an SSG on it. Anyone have high hopes for this stock? I'd like to be reassured!

Thanks,
Silvia
Print the post Back To Top
Whew!
I thought I was the only one interested in them! The Atlanta Business Chronicle has had some articles on them. (I'm here in Atlanta where they are based). (The Chronicle is on the Internet and you can search their archives). As you probably know from the news, Chevron is using their product as well as Chick-Fil-A. The owners are thirty-ish. They are planning to move to some new office space (don't know if that is good or bad). I thought about going over sometime to see if I couold get a product demo (or maybe a technical writing contract!).

I'd like to hear more about what your group has turned up and I will try to assist from being in Atlanta.

Ken
P.S. Met the FOOLS last night at the book signing and really enjoyed their wit and foolish wisdom (are you listening David and Tom?).
<<I'd like to hear more about what your group has turned up and I will try to assist from being in
Atlanta.

That sounds great! I'll see if I can get some info from the woman that researched them for the club. She had tons of printouts on them from their web site, I think--SEC filings, etc. And I think a newspaper article.

I'd like to know what you think of their operations if you visit them!

Silvia
Hi Silvia,

I have high hopes for RADS
I'm here in Atlanta.
I've been following RADS for some time.
I work for a company that sells hardware
to Radiant.
I think they are gonna do big things.
My view is "long term".
If your's is too, I think you should BUY